Binance Threshold Network Quiz Answers: Learn & Earn T
Binance Threshold Network Quiz Answers: Take the new Binance learn & earn Threshold Network quiz which will go live on 19th May 2022, 00:00 AM (UTC), and earn assured free T tokens.
There will be many learn & earn quizzes like Reef, Threshold, Tezos, Immutable X, Multichain, Harmony, Qutm, Woo network, Terra, Polkastarter, Ankr from which you can earn a good amount of free crypto coins.
All new users who register for a Binance account after 2022-05-19 00:00 AM (UTC) and complete KYC, may participate by reading the articles, watching the video and completing quizzes from 2022-05-19 00:00 AM (UTC).
Eligible users will stand a chance to receive a predetermined amount of REEF, T, XTZ, IMT, MULTI, etc. depending on the course or the quiz they complete.
All Binance learn & earn T quiz answers will be updated here once the quiz goes live. Create your Binance account, complete KYC verification and be ready for the quiz.
How To Participate In Binance Learn & Earn?
1) If you do not have Binance account then create from the link given below.
2) Tap on login/register and register on Binance with your valid mobile/email id.
3) Must complete your KYC verification which is mandatory for collecting rewards.
4) On the Binance app dashboard you will get ‘learn & earn free crypto’ banner.
5) Binance learn & earn Threshold Network quiz will go live on 19th May 2022, 00:00 AM (UTC).
6) Take the Reef quiz and earn assured T tokens, answers are given below.
7) Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
8) Users can only claim the reward for each course after completing the quiz.
Binance Threshold Network Quiz Answers
Q1) Proxy Re-encryption allows the sharing of encrypted data without decryption of data or the sharing of private keys. True or False?
Q2) tBTCv2 is a bridge between Bitcoin and ____?
Q3) tBTCv2 is the only bridge bringing your Bitcoin to Ethereum that preserves open access and doesn’t require you to trust a third party. True or False?
Q4) What is NOT a feature of threshold cryptography?
Answer: Reliance on central authority (X)
Q5) Proxy re-encryption is designed to ____?
Answer: Protect user data and enforce access controls
Q6) Which are features of the Threshold Network?
Answer: All are correct
Q7) Threshold was created from the first-ever decentralized merger of the NuCypher and ___ Networks?
Q8) Threshold cryptography empowers users to no longer have to make a trade-off between usability and ____.