Binance Tezos Quiz Answers: Learn & Earn XTZ Tokens
Binance Tezos Quiz Answers: Take the new Binance learn & earn Tezos quiz which will go live on 6th May 2022 and earn assured free XTZ tokens.
You must have your account on Binance. If you don’t have one then create your account from the below given registration link and complete your KYC verification.
All KYC verified users can begin to read the articles, watch the video anytime from now, and complete quizzes on 6th May 2022, 8:00 AM (UTC) while token supplies last!
This is the third round of Binance Learn & Earn program, where users can gain knowledge on blockchain and earn crypto by completing courses and quizzes.
Eligible users will stand a chance to receive a predetermined amount of XTZ, IMT, MULTI, etc. depending on the course or quiz they complete.
All Binance learn & earn quiz answers will be updated here once the quiz goes live. Create your Binance account, complete KYC verification and be ready for the quiz.
Binance Learn & Earn Tezos Quiz
1) If you do not have Binance account then create from the link given below.
2) Tap on login/register and register on Binance with your valid mobile/email id.
3) Must complete your KYC verification which is mandatory for collecting rewards.
4) On the Binance app dashboard you will get ‘learn & earn free crypto’ banner.
5) Binance learn & earn XTZ quiz will go live on 6th May 2022, 8:00 AM (UTC).
6) Take the Tezos quiz and earn assured XTZ tokens, answers are given below.
Note: Questions may randomly asked so attempt carefully
Binance Tezos (XTZ) Quiz Answers
Q1) What is Tezos’ native coin?
Answer: tez (xtz)
Q2) How does Tezos increase security in the network?
Answer: By being deeply decentralized
Q3) What are some of the types of decentralized applications built on the Tezos blockchain?
Answer: All are correct
Q4) What are some use cases of Tezos’ native coin?
Answer: Voting rights & Becoming a validator
Q5) Who can participate in securing the network?
Answer: Users who delegate their Tez (XTZ) tokens to bakers & Validators called bakers
Q6) What is the consensus mechanism model used by Tezos called?
Answer: Liquid Proof of Stake
Q7) Which of the following are true?
Answer: Tezos’ unique self-amending protocol prevents hard forks & Tezos’ code is open-source code