GPay Refer And Earn Flat ₹51 + ₹21 On First UPI Transaction
GPay Refer And Earn: Send money or do your first transaction using Google pay and earn flat Rs 21 cashback in your GPay account.
To get cashback, create a new account and complete your first transaction by sending money to any upi id and earn rewards of flat Rs 21 cashback.
You can make UPI transfers, mobile recharge, bills and payments to businesses with your bank account with Google Pay, a simple and secure payments app by Google.
Join crores of Indians who are using Google Pay for all their payment needs. All you need to do is link your bank account on this app with your registered mobile number.
Refer your friends and earn Rs 51 cashback when your friend sends their first payment. They earn Rs 21 and you earn Rs 51 cashback rewards.
Send Money & Earn ₹21 Cashback | ₹51/Referral
1) Tap on the link given below and download the Google Pay app.
2) If asked enter the referral code given below to get cashback.
Google Pay Referral Code is x17bd67
3) Open the app and enter your mobile number that is linked to your bank account.
4) Accept the terms & conditions and verify your mobile number with OTP.
5) Create a 5 digit google PIN or use your phone security to secure your account.
6) Go to profile and add your bank account details and verify your bank linked mobile number.
7) Create your UPI PIN. You will use this PIN for all payments with this account.
8) Done! You have successfully created your account and ready to make payments.
9) Now do your first send money transaction to any UPI ID and get instant ₹21 cashback.
10) You can also invite your friends to the Google Pay app and earn cashback.
11) When your friend send their first payment they will earn ₹21 and you will get ₹51 cashback.
GPay Referral Terms
Your invitee must registers on Google Pay with your referral code.
When your invitee successfully sends their first payment you will be eligible for the Google Pay referrals offer.
The invitee must enter the referral code before completing their first payment.
Each Google Pay customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay.
You will receive ₹51 in your bank account and the invitee will receive ₹21 in their designated bank account.
Earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards for referral rewards offers and you can earn up to ₹9,000.