Binance Multichain Quiz Answers: Learn & Earn MULTI
Binance Multichain quiz answers: To play the quiz one must have an account on Binance. You can register from the below-given link if you don’t have an account.
This is the third round of the Binance learn-to-earn program, where users can gain knowledge on blockchain and earn crypto by completing courses and quizzes.
Eligible users will stand a chance to receive a predetermined amount of XTZ, IMT, MULTI, etc. depending on the course or quiz they complete.
The quiz answers will be updated here once the quiz goes live. Create your Binance account, complete KYC verification and be ready for the quiz.
Multichain is a cross-chain bridge for cryptocurrencies and NFTs. It swaps cryptocurrencies using liquidity pools and supports more than 74 blockchains.
Its governance token is MULTI. Earlier it was known as Anyswap. You can purchase this token on Binance’s exchange using Bitcoin, Binance USD or USDT.
Binance Learn & Earn Multichain Quiz
1. If you don’t have account then create from the link given below.
2. Login/register and register on Binance with your valid mobile/email id.
3. On the Binance app dashboard you will get ‘learn & earn free crypto’ banner.
4. The MULTI quiz will go live on 6th May 2022, 8:00 AM (UTC).
5. Take the quiz and earn assured MULTI tokens, answers are given below.
Binance Multichain (MULTI) Quiz Answers
Note: Questions may randomly asked so attempt carefully
1. What are the use cases of MULTI?
Answer: Governance and staking
2. How many tokens are currently supported by Multichain?
3. What is the total supply of Multichain’s native token?
Answer: 100 M
4. What are the solutions that Multichain offers for seamless transfer of assets?
Answer: Cross-Chain Bridges, Routers, and anyCall
5. What is the native coin of Multichain?
6. How is the consensus reached in Multichain?
Answer: Independent nodes that own part of a private key collectively sign transactions.
7. Interoperability is the concept of independent blockchains being able to interact with each other.
8. What benefits do users sending assets from one network to another enjoy?
Answer: All are correct
9. What’s the difference between Multichain’s bridges and routers?
Answer: Bridges enable interoperability between two chains while routers enable interoperability between any chain.