Binance Margin Quiz Answers
Binance Margin Quiz Answers: You need to pass a quiz before you do margin trading on the Binance exchange and it is a mandatory quiz that needs to be given to proceed with trading.
There is Binance Learn And Earn section where you can earn free crypto by taking quizzes, completing trading tasks, etc. Here in this post you will find Binance questionnaire answers.
In this post, you will get updated Binance Margin Quiz Answers for this month. You can also join our telegram channel for other quiz answers and verified airdrops too.
Binance Margin Quiz Answers
1. Binance Margin includes cross margin and isolated margin. Which one of the following sentences does not describe their difference?
Answer: They have different interest rates
2. Margin level is used to evaluate the risk level of your margin account. How is margin level calculated?
Answer: Margin level = total assets value/(total borrowed value + total accrued interest value)
3. Which one of the following events will force you to liquidate?
Answer: The margin level has reached the liquidation level
4. How often is margin interest calculated?
Answer: Hourly, at the time of borrowing
5. Do you need to borrow manually before trading?
Answer: No, you can use the ‘auto borrow’ function on the trading page
6. Which one of the following factors does not affect your maximum borrowing limit?
Answer: The borrowing period
7. Which one of the following sentences is correct regarding your borrowing interest rate?
Answer: The borrowing interest rate will change with the market, and the system will notify you when it changes
8. In the event of liquidation, how to repay your debts?
Answer: Binance insurance funds will write off your debts
9. How to pay the interest fee with BNB in cross margin?
Answer: Transfer BNB to cross margin account and repay manually
10. When you receive a margin call notification, what should you do?
Answer: Reduce your position to repay the debt or add more collateral into the margin account
11. When trading on Margin, a forced liquidation occurs when the margin risk ratio (total assets/total debts) reaches the liquidation risk ratio. Users are charged a “Liquidation Clearance Fee” in the event of forced liquidation. Which of the following contains the correct description for Liquidation Clearance Fees?
Answer: When the position is forcedly liquidated, a Liquidation Clearance Fee will be charged according to the amount of the assets being liquidated. The system may use all the remaining assets in the margin wallet to complete the liquidation
12. When the margin risk ratio (total assets/total debts) of your margin wallet reaches liquidation risk ratio, which one of the following best describes what will happen?
Answer: All of the above