CollegeDunia Free ₹100 Paytm Cash From College Review
College Dunia referral code A78BEC8: Give your college review and get assured free ₹100 Paytm cash. Give a genuine review and Paytm cash.
You can signup on using my refer code, give your basic college details, give a review, and get free ₹100 Paytm cashback.
Give an amazing review of your institution detailed with facts and help others in deciding the right college on Collegedunia and earn rewards.
You are a part of critical decision-making, so give your genuine college review. The rewards shall only be released for approved reviews.
A review with detailed facts and personal experience shall be approved. Every published review is rewarded with ₹100 Paytm cash within 14 days.
Write something extraordinary about your college. You need to add your review in detail where you have studied or completed graduation or masters in a particular college.
How To Submit College Review?
1) Tap on the button given below to visit College Dunia official site.
2) Enter your college name and search your college where you have studied.
3) Enter your name, email id, mobile number and referral code given below.
College Dunia Referral Code: A78BEC8
4) Fill all your basic college details including your marks and grades.
5) Verify your mobile number with the OTP send to your mobile number.
6) Write a detailed review of your college asked from the step 6 to 7 within 1000 words.
Note: Maximum of 200 words are required for the review.
7) Check mark the box to agree the terms & conditions and submit your review.
8) Tap on submit now arrow button and fill any one field as mentioned.
9) Upload your college id and enter your college email id and submit it.
10) Your college review will be moderated and verified within 15 working days.
11) You will receive ₹100 Paytm cash instantly or after your review verification.
12) Below is the proof of the cashback that I have earned from my college review.
Terms And Quality Guidelines
The review must be unique & free from plagiarism. Although, data and facts can be sourced.
It is a good practice to mention the source if an opinion or fact is not self-validated. A good validated review leads to better rewards.
2) Demeanor and tone
The review must not contain the use of any foul language.
It should not be generic and must provide understandable factual information to help in the decision-making of prospective students.
The facts and segments of information mentioned in the review must be relevant for the students looking to learn more about the institution.
So, your friendship tales may not find a place but you can always mention how good the campus life was.
4) Facts and data
Always mention the facts and figures which are accurate as per your knowledge.
For Ex. While mentioning the fees, make sure that the amount mentioned is the fees per year. Data should always suffice the narrative.