Shiksha: Free Rs.100 Paytm Cash From College Review | 100% Genuine
Shiksha Free Rs.100 Paytm Cash: Give a genuine, legit review of your college on shiksha.com and get assured free ₹100 Paytm cash in your wallet.
Give an amazing review of your institution detailed with facts and help others in deciding the right college on Shiksha, same as collegedunia website where you give a review and earn ₹100.
You are a part of critical decision-making, so you have to write an honest and true review as lots of students read your reviews and decide their futures. Rewards shall only be released for approved reviews.
A review with detailed facts and personal experience shall be approved while too short, copied and vague reviews will be rejected. Every published review will be rewarded ₹100 Paytm cash.
Write something extraordinary about your college. You need to add your review in detail where you have studied or completed graduation or masters in a particular college.
Submit Your College Review & Get ₹100 Paytm Cash
1) Tap on the button given below to visit official shikska college review page.
2) Enter your name, email id, mobile number, college name, year of pass out, etc.
3) Proceed to the next step and submit a genuine and legit review of your college.
4) Students trust a review when it comes from a genuine person, so write an honest and true review.
Important: Your review will be accepted only if :
It is descriptive and contains useful information.
You have not copied text from anywhere else from the internet.
Don’t use junk characters, SMS language, slang, or abusive words in your review.
Your personal and contact details are correct.
5) After review submission you will receive a confirmation email from shiksha.
6) Your college review will be moderated and verified within a few days.
7) You can receive up to ₹100 Paytm cash in a few days after your review gets approved.
Shiksha collects reviews from the students who have attended any university, colleges, institutes, or coaching classes.
The reviews submitted on the portal should be able to guide prospective students in making an informed decision about the right career path for themselves.
The review program assesses the submitted entry for quality, relevance, intricacy, and rarity.
The rewards are released based on the ability of the review to satisfy the query of the prospective students with relevant factual data