Write A Review On 99Acres And Earn ₹150 Paytm Cashback
99Acres free Paytm cash offer: Write a simple review and earn flat ₹150 Paytm cashback in your wallet. Give a genuine review and earn free Paytm cash.
Signup on 99Acres from the referral link given below and write a few lines about your locality or your society and earn free ₹150 Paytm cash.
You are a part of your society and your opinion and contribution matter, so give your genuine society review. The rewards shall only be released for approved reviews.
In a review, you can write about your experiences and the highlights of both positives and negatives, likes, dislikes, concerns, etc. about your locality or society where you live.
To be eligible for free Paytm cashback you just need to write a genuine of your locality, society, or area. That’s it, you will get Paytm cashback for your review.
Also check out Opinion bureau survey offer and earn flat ₹100 on just signup + earn more by giving surveys.
How To Write A Review On 99Acres?
1) Tap on the button given below to visit 99Acres review and earn Paytm cash page.
2) Select your locality of Delhi-NCR, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai or Banglore.
3) Select whether you are owner, tenant, former resident or real estate agent.
4) Give ratings for the asked questions about your locality or society or area.
5) Write review of minimum 300 characters including positive and negative sides.
6) Enter your name, email and Paytm mobile number and submit your review.
7) You will get ₹150 Paytm cash only if your review gets verified and approved.
8) Make sure you write genuine and legit review to be eligible for free Paytm cash.
99Acres Review Terms & Conditions
Write the review only if you have lived or currently staying in the same society or locality for some time.
150 Paytm cashback is only payable for NCR, MMR, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, and Chennai cities.
A review must be a minimum of 300 characters including positive and negative comments to be eligible for Paytm cash.
The reviews should not include prohibited & restricted content as per our community guidelines and must be in line with our t&cs.