Coinmarketcap Oasis Network Quiz Answers: Earn $10 ROSE
Welcome back! I hope you guys are doing well. Earlier I made you familiar with Binance learn and earn quiz answers and I hope you earned up to $10 per Binane account.
Today in the post I have added Coinmarketcap Oasis Network Quiz Answers from which you can earn $10 worth of ROSE tokens free from the Coinmarketcap new quiz contest.
The quiz covers details of Oasis network, which powers Defi at scale, revolutionizes open finance, and expands it beyond traders and early adopters to a mass market.
And the native token of Oasis Network is ROSE. You can stake ROSE tokens and earn rewards for participating in the Oasis Network Coinmarketcap learn and earn quiz.
This learn and earn campaign’s reward pool consists of 571,257 ROSE tokens worth $180,000.
Users of the quiz will receive 30 $ROSE tokens worth $10 and 50 diamonds. Diamonds can be used to draw NFTs or redeem other reards on Coinmarketcap.
Learn And Earn $10 Worth ROSE
1) To participate you must have account on Coinmarketcap and Binance exchange.
2) After creating account on both, you need to complete your KYC verification.
3) Now you are ready to take the Coinmarketcap learn and earn Oasis Network quiz.
4) Enter all the details and start selecting the correct options, answers are given below.
5) In the last step you need to add Oasis Network (ROSE) token to the public watchlist.
6) All qualified users of this contest will get $10 ROSE and 50 diamond reards.
Coinmarketcap Oasis Network Quiz Answers
Q1) What is the Oasis Protocol?
Answer: A scalable Layer 1 blockchain that can expand DeFi beyond early adopters into mass market adoption
Q2) Why is Oasis ideal for DeFi?
Answer: All of the above
Q3) What is the ROSE token capped at?
Answer: 10 billion
Q4) What is the ROSE token used for?
Answer: Staking and securing the safety of the Network
Q5) What is YuzuSwap?
Answer: The first DEX built by community developers on Oasis
Q6) Who are some of the backers of the $200 million Oasis Ecosystem Fund?
Q7) What do Oasis’ privacy preserving features facilitate?
Answer: Confidential computation and defense against MEV to bring DeFi to the mainstream market
Q8) What is Emerald?
Answer: An EVM compatible ParaTime