Binance P2P Learn & Trade Challenge For Newbies
Binance P2P learn & earn quiz answers: Participate in the Binance learn and trade P2P quiz campaign and stand a chance to win up to 4 USDT in rewards.
To participate in this campaign, you must have an account on Binance. If you don’t have then create one on Binance and complete your KYC verification first then go for the quiz.
In this post, you can find Binance P2P learn and earn quiz answers. Take the quiz now, complete your first p2p trading, and win up to 4 USDT cash voucher.
Learn and trade p2p event link – Visit here
Binance P2P Quiz Answers 2023
Below given answers are for your reference purpose only
1. What is P2P trading?
Answer: Peer-to-peer trading, where you buy and sell directly with another person without going through a middleman.
2. Who can use Binance P2P?
Answer: Only Binance users who have completed the identity verification process.
3. What are the benefits of using Binance P2P?
Answer: All are correct.
4. Which wallet is used for Binance P2P Trading?
Answer: Funding wallet
5. What should I do when the buyer sends me proof of payment via P2P chat, claiming that they have paid?
Answer: Check my bank or e-wallet balance to see if the fiat has arrived, make sure the buyer’s verified name matches the sender’s name, then release crypto.
6. What should you do if the buyer asks you to provide your bank/payment login details, so that he can complete the trade?
Answer: I should not give this information to strangers. I should put this order in appeal and report to Customer Service via live chat.
7. What is a potential scam when selling crypto on Binance P2P?
Answer: Any of the above.
8. Will Binance P2P send me messages in the chat box asking to release funds while a transaction is pending?
Answer: Binance P2P will only send Risk Alerts in the Chat Box.
9. What should you do if you paid extra money to the seller?
Answer: A and B are correct.
10. What should you do if the seller asks you to cancel the order after you already paid him?
Answer: I should never cancel the trade after I completed the payment because if I do that, the cryptocurrency will be released from the escrow service and returned to the seller’s wallet. Instead, I should mark the transaction as paid, then open an appeal and attach proof of payment.
Note: Offer is only available to users in Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar