Binance P2P Learn & Earn Quiz Answers: Win 10 BUSD
Binance P2P Learn & Earn Quiz Answers: Participate in the Binance learn and earn P2P quiz campaign and stand a chance to win gift card worth 10 BUSD tokens free.
Binance is giving away gift cards worth 10 BUSD to random 100 lucky winners who complete some social media tasks and complete the P2P learn and earn quiz.
To participate in this campaign, you must have an account on Binance. If you don’t have then create one from the below-given registration link and complete your KYC verification.
In this post, you can find Binance P2P learn and earn quiz answers. Take the quiz now and stand a chance to win a gift card worth 10 BUSD.
Binance P2P Learn And Earn Quiz
|Quiz Name||Binance P2P Learn & Earn Campaign|
|Binance P2P Quiz Link||Visit Here|
|Quiz is About||Binance P2P|
|Rewards||Gift Card Worth 10 BUSD|
|Winners||Random 100 Winners|
Take The Binance P2P Quiz & Earn 10 BUSD
1) Tap on the link given below and signup or login to your Binance account.
2) Must complete your KYC verification which is mandatory for collecting rewards.
3) Now visit here to participate in the Binance P2P learn and earn quiz campaign.
4) Like and share their Instagram or Facebook posts as mentioned in the form.
5) Submit the Binance P2P quiz answers. Quiz answers are given below.
6) Comment ‘Done!’ and tag 2 friends in the comments.
7) 100 random winners will win gift cards worth 10 BUSD each.
8) Rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the campaign period.
Binance P2P Quiz Answers
Q1) The holding mechanism that secures your crypto during a transaction in order to prevent scams is called?
Q2) These users have to pick a nickname. They are:
Q3) True or False? All merchants are also considered makers.
Answer: True (Not Sure)
Q4) When you purchase crypto via Binance P2P, to which wallet is it transferred?
Answer: Funding Wallet
Q5) If you are looking to trade in bulk, you would trade with:
Answer: Block merchants
Q6) The taker fee for Binance P2P users is
Q7) True or False? You are a taker if you post P2P ads.
Q8) The two price types a user can select from while creating ads are:
Answer: Fixed and Floating
Q9) The act of buying crypto at a lower price somewhere and selling it at a higher price elsewhere is called:
Q10) If you are a buyer and you cancel your order, it will affect your:
Answer: 30d completion rate