Which astronomer is name-dropped in Bohemian Rhapsody?
Which astronomer is name-dropped in Bohemian Rhapsody? The correct quiz answer is Galileo. Play the Amazon diamond quiz and stand a chance to win 20 diamonds.
Diamond quiz is a new contest in the fun zone section where winners will be selected by lucky draw from all the participants and each can win free diamonds.
Amazon challenge your friends quiz commenced on 1st October 2022. Participate in the Amazon funzone challenge your friends quiz and win prizes.
There are total 1 lakh prizes that will be given in this contest. The prize will be credited to the winners before 30th November 2022. Users can find it under the lucky draw winners section.
Rewards And Winners
- The contest is valid from 1st October till 24th October.
- Each eligible winner will get 20 diamonds free.
- 100,000 winners will be selected during the contest period.
How To Play Amazon Diamond Quiz?
1) Tap on link given below to directly visit the Amazon fun zone quiz page.
2) Scroll down below and tap on the Amazon ‘Challenge Your friends Quiz’ banner.
3) Answer all 5 quiz questions correctly and stand a chance to win rewards.
4) You can participate in this quiz only till 24th October 2022, 11:59 pm.
5) 1 lakh random lucky winners will win 20 diamonds for free.
Amazon Diamond Quiz Answers Today
Answer 1: Lata Mangeshkar
Answer 2: Galileo
Answer 3: Blackpink
Answer 4: UK
- Answer 5: 4
Q1) Which legendary singer once did a concert to raise money for the 1983 World Cup winning Indian cricket team?
Answer: Lata Mangeshkar
Q2) Which astronomer is name-dropped in “Bohemian Rhapsody?”
Q3) Which group made a huge impact on the MTV VMAs when they performed their new song ‘Pink Venom’?
Q4) This famous band was formed in which country?
Q5) How many strings does this instrument usually have?