When was Bill Gates who was once upon a time the richest person in the world born?
When was Bill Gates who was once upon a time the richest person in the world born? The correct amazon quiz answer is 28th October.
Play the Amazon october edition quiz and stand a chance to win ₹25000 Amazon pay cashback rewards for free. 1 winner will be selected by lucky draw to win ₹25000 free.
October edition quiz started on 1st October 2022 and is valid till 31st October 2022. The prize will be credited to the winners before 11th November 2022.
|Quiz name||October edition quiz|
|Contest period||1st October 2022 to 31st October 2022|
|Prizes||₹25000 Amazon pay balance|
|Total winners||1 winner|
|Winner announcement||Before 11th November 2022|
How To Play Amazon October Edition Quiz?
1) Tap on link given below to directly visit the Amazon fun zone quiz page.
2) Scroll down below and tap on the Amazon ‘October Edition Quiz’ banner.
3) Answer all 5 quiz questions correctly and stand a chance to win rewards.
4) You can participate in this quiz only till 31st October 2022, 11:59 pm.
5) 1 random lucky winner will win ₹25000 Amazon pay balance.
Amazon October Edition Quiz Answers
Q1) Which world-famous Indian political and spiritual leader was born on the 2nd of October?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Q2) When was Bill Gates, who was once upon a time the richest person in the world, born?
Answer: 28th October
Q3) When is Halloween celebrated?
Answer: 31 October
Q4) In common years, October begins on the same day of the week as which month?
Q5) When it’s October, what season is it in the Northern Hemisphere?