Huobi Reward Month Spin & Win | 10 Million USDT Prize Pool
Huobi Reward Month Spin & Win – Create a new account on Huobi, complete your KYC verification or refer your friends and get your lucky draw chances to win USDT rewards.
You can spin & win rewards like world cup tickets, 500 USDT, 200 USDT, NFT, badge, 100 USDT point card, 50 USDT point card, or 20 USDT point card.
If you already have an account on Huobi Global then invite friends to get lucky draw chances. You will get 1 lucky draw chance after your friend has successfully registered and logged in.
Each person can get up to 10 lucky draw chances per day. During the event, the invitee will get one lucky draw chance after completing a trade.
Refer Friends & Get Lucky Draw Chances
1. You must have an account on Huobi, signup or login from below.
2. Now download the Huobi global app and log in using your credentials.
3. On the homepage tap on the ‘reward month 10 million prize pool’ banner.
4. New users will get 1 lucky draw chance to win rewards after completing a trade.
5. Old users of Huobi can refer friends and get up to 10 lucky draw chances per day.
6. Once you have a lucky draw chance, tap on ‘spin start’ and draw your rewards.
7. Event duration: From 12:00 June 20 to 12:00 June 30, 2022 (UTC).
Huobi Reward Month Prizes
1st prize – A gift box having a world cup ticket
2nd prize – 500 USDT
3rd prize – 200 USDT
4th prize – NFT 1
5th prize – 1 Badge
6th prize – 100 USDT point card
- 7th prize – 50 USDT point card
8th prize – 20 USDT point card
First second and third prizes winners need to complete KYC verification before claiming their prizes.
Upon the conclusion of the event, the user who won the first prize will be contacted by staff within 7 working days.
Please pay attention to your in-app message and provide the information required within 7 days after receiving the message.
Users from the following countries or regions are not eligible to participate in this event:
Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Crimea.