Coinmarketcap Solar Network Quiz Answers: Learn & Earn $20 SXP

Coinmarketcap Solar Network Quiz Answers

Coinmarketcap Solar Network Quiz Answers: Participate in Coinmarketcap Learn & Earn campaign and win free $20 worth SXP tokens from new Coinmarketcap Solar quiz.

The Solar learn & earn coinmarketcap campaign is going to be live at 12:00 PM UTC. Participate in the Solar quiz & earn free 13 SXP tokens worth $20.

Solar Network quiz questions will generally be based on the same topic and therefore make sure to learn about it through the provided short lessons or videos.

This learn & earn free $SXP tokens from coinmarketcap is for a limited time and for limited users with the random luck system so don’t miss this chance to earn free $20.

Rose token rewards will be distributed randomly to users amongst those who complete the quiz successfully before the campaign concludes.

Solar Network learn & earn campaign’s reward pool consists of 69,541 Solar (SXP) tokens worth $100,000. Successful users will receive 13.9 SXP tokens worth $20 and 50 diamonds.

Coinmarketcap SXP learn and earn campaign will run from2022.04.07 (12:00 PM UTC) to 2022.04.20 (23:59:59 PM UTC). Make sure to take the following lesson to complete the quiz!

How to participate in Coinmarketcap Learn & Earn Quiz?

1) Tap on the link given below and create your new account on coinmarketcap.

2) If asked enter the referral code (WO9OSGBN) during the signup process.

3) Visit here and tap on the start button to take the Coinmarketcap Solar Quiz.

4) Complete the captcha and agree to the terms and start the quiz.

5) Enter your email address with you have registered on Coinmarketcap.

6) Enter your Binance User ID, How to find Binance User ID? Go to Binance > Profile > Copy your User ID

Note: If you do not have Binance account then create from the link given below.

7) Complete the Solar (SXP) quiz. Scroll the page to see the answers.

8) Search Solar Network (SXP) and add it to your public watchlist.

9) Tap on share public watchlist, copy the link, paste it in the quiz and submit it.

Coinmarketcap Solar Network Learn & Earn Quiz Answers

Note: Must recheck the answers before submitting the quiz, these answers are just for the reference purpose only

Q1) Solar’s governance is set up as:

Answer: A fully decentralized autonomous organization DAO

Q2) What innovations will Solar support within its ecosystem?

Answer: All of the above

Q3) How are node operators chosen?

Answer: Based on votes by coin holders

Q4) What is the native coin of the Solar network?

Answer: SXP

Q5) What happens to transaction fees?

Answer: 90% fees are burned. The remaining 10% is earned by node operators

Q6) How does Solar help to ensure a sustainable blockchain future?

Answer: Solar uses a highly energy-efficient consensus mechenism for its own blockchain & native coin

Q7) Solar’s platform is

Answer: Open source on Github

Q8) What is a delegate?

Answer: All of the above

DISCLAIMER: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that PaisawasoolDeal is not responsible for your trading losses. The content expressed here is just for education purposes only.