Coinbase Loopring Quiz Answers: Learn and Earn $1.5 LRC
Coinbase Loopring Quiz Answers: Coinbase Loopring ($1.5 LRC) earn campaign is live. Earn free crypto $1.5 LRC tokens from Coinbase Loopring Quiz.
Coinbase Loopring Quiz Answers are given below scroll the page to see Coinbase LRC Answers. Learn something new and free Crypto as a reward.
Before you start Coinbase Loopring Quiz take the lessons so that you do not mark any Coinbase Loopring Answers incorrectly.
Loopring Quiz Coinbase questions are asked based on LRC Token and therefore make sure to learn about it through the provided short videos and lessons thoroughly so that you do not miss free $1.5 LRC tokens.
Users get LRC token by completing the quiz. Coinbase Loopring Quiz Answers are given below scroll the page to see the correct answers.
This Earn free $1.5 LRC tokens from Coinbase Campaign is for a limited time and for limited users with the random luck system so don’t miss this chance to earn free $1.5 LRC tokens.
How to earn free $1.5 LRC?
1) You first have to sign up on Coinbase, click on the link given below.
2) Now on the dashboard, click on the “For You” tab, it is there on the left side of the panel.
3) Click on View All given at the right side of the panel.
4) Scroll down and click on the “Start Earning” button.
5) Now scroll down to see all quizzes. Take the quiz that is live and click on the start course button.
6) Complete the Coinbase Quiz to earn free cryptos.
Coinbase Loopring Quiz Answers
Question 1) What is Loopring?
1. A Tezos NET marketplace
2. An Ethereum scaling protocol
3. A Bitcoin mining platform
4. A Cosmos security protocol
Answer 1: An Ethereum scaling protocol
Question2) What is NOT a benefit of using Loopring?
1. Requires a traditional bank account
2. 1000x faster transactions
3. 100x cheaper fees
4. Decentralized finance (DeFi) support
Answer 2: Requires a traditional bank account
Question3) What is LRC?
1. A new consensus algorithm
2. A consortium of blockchain organizations
3. Loopring’s governance token
4. Liquidity Recovery Console
Answer 3: Loopring’s governance token