Binance Ethereum Shanghai Upgrade Study Week Quiz
Binance has recently announced a new campaign named ‘Binance Academy Ethereum Shanghai Upgrade Study Week’ where users can learn and earn ETH token vouchers.
From the Ethereum Shanghai upgrade study week campaign participants can gain knowledge by reading the articles that are provided on Binance Academy.
The first 1000 Binance users having a KYC-verified account and completing the mission and the tasks during the campaign period will qualify to get a share from the $10,000 ETH prize pool.
There is a total of six tasks under this activity that need to be accomplished and are very simple. You just need to read the articles and submit the quiz answers, that’s it! Once you are done, you qualify to share ETH rewards.
Binance Study Week Tasks
- Read five Binance Academy articles on the topic Ethereum.
- Read the article on Binance Academy.
- Read different Binance Academy articles for at least five days during the activity period.
- Read a Binance Academy article that was published in March or April 2023.
- Read five articles at the Intermediate Level.
- Complete the quiz and answer all the questions correctly.
Join Binance Study Week & Win $10 ETH
1) Create your Binance account from the link given below or else login to your account.
2) Now go to Binance academy study week page and join the campaign.
3) Scroll down below you will get 6 tasks/missions, that need to be completed during the activity period.
4) Task includes reading articles and taking quiz. Just complete the mentioned tasks and that’s it!
Note: You will see a yellow progress bar while you read the article. If the progress bar is completed, it means you have completed that reading task.
5) The first 1000 qualified participants will equally share a prize pool of $10,000 ETH.
6) ETH voucher rewards will be distributed within 15 working days after the campaign ends.
7) The campaign is valid from 14th April 2023, 09:00 to 5th May 2023, 09:00 (UTC).
Binance Ethereum Study Week Quiz Answers
1. What is Ethereum?
Answer – All are correct
2. What is ETH?
- ETH is as known as ether
- ETH is the currency of Ethereum
- ETH is as known as Ethereum Virtual Machine
3. When did Ethereum completed its switch to Proof of Stake (PoS)?
Answer – September 2022
4. Users could stake 30 ETH to become network validators. True or false?
Answer – False
5. Ethereum Shanghai upgrade is known as EIP 4895. True or false?
Answer – True
6. What is the benefits for Ethereum change from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake?
- An average PoS network user can take part in the validation process with just the network’s native token.
- Quicker transaction times and finalization.
- Less energy intensive.
7. What is the system Ethereum used to generate consensus on new blocks of transactions?
Answer – Proof of Stake (PoS)