Binance Academy NFT Study Week
Binance has announced a new educational initiative named ‘Binance Academy NFT Study Week’ where you can earn free BUSD tokens.
From this study week campaign you can gain knowledge on NFTs by reading the articles during the activity and share the reward pool of 50,000 BUSD.
All KYC-verified users who log in to their account and complete the mission and tasks during the activity period will qualify for a share of the 50,000 BUSD prize.
Tasks are very simple you just need to read the articles that are published on Binance Academy. Once you are done with all 6 missions, you qualify to share BUSD rewards.
NFT Study Week educational initiative will start on 10th October 2022, 00:00, and will be valid till 19th October 2022, 23:59 (UTC).
NFT Study Week Tasks
Task 1: Read the ‘7 Things You Should Know About NFTs’ article in Binance Academy.
Task 2: Read five Binance Academy articles on the topic ‘NFT’.
Task 3: Read five articles that are under the ‘Beginner Level’.
Task 4: Read different Binance Academy articles for at least five days during the activity period.
Task 5: Read a Binance Academy article that was published in September or October 2022.
- Task 6: Share two Academy articles on your social media networks by clicking on one of the social share buttons on the top right corner of the page.
Note: You will see a yellow progress bar while you reading through the article. If the progress bar is completed, it means you have completed that particular task.
|Total Number of Qualified Users||Dynamic Prize Pool|
|3,000 to 4,999||10,000 BUSD|
|5,000 to 9,999||20,000 BUSD|
|10,000 or above||50,000 BUSD|
How To Join Binance NFT Study Week?
1. log in to your Binance account and you must complete your KYC verification.
2. Now visit NFT study week page and complete all the tasks mentioned above.
3. Qualified winners of this event will equally share prize pool of 50,000 BUSD tokens.
4. The BUSD voucher rewards will be distributed within 15 working days after the activity ends.
5. Activity period: From 10th October 2022, 00:00 to 19th October 2022, 23:59 (UTC).