A3Charge Free Vada Pav From 24Seven Store | Food Offer
A3Charge Free Vada Pav Offer: Sign up on A3Charge and get vada pav worth ₹55 for free from 24 seven store. The offer is valid only for new users.
This free vada pav offer is valid only at specific locations like Delhi. If you are a resident in Delhi and love vada pav then get it for free by signing on A3Charge app.
A3Charge is India’s 1st smart and fully automated power bank rental platform. Their vision is to make hassle-free and affordable charging solutions available to everyone.
It is easy to use, reliable, convenient, and time saving. With the network of internet connected vending terminals, users can now pick up & drop the power bank anywhere.
You can continue what you want without the fear of getting disconnected. Download the A3Charge app and sign up and get a free vada pav from the 24 seven store.
Once you sign up on A3Charge app and collect the coupon you can redeem it from your nearest 24 seven store to get free vada pav worth ₹55 by paying just ₹1 only.
Signup & Get Free Vada Pav Worth ₹55
1) Tap on the button given below and download or update the A3Charge app.
2) Open the app and enter your mobile number and verify it with the OTP.
3) Go to profile section » my coupons, there you will get desi vada pav coupon.
4) Tap on ‘get details’ you will get your free ₹55 vada pav coupon code.
5) Visit your nearest 24Seven store, show the barcode and get vada pav at ₹1.
6) Home delivery is not available, so you have to visit your nearest store.
7) Coupon valid only on in store purchase across 24SEVEN stores in Delhi NCR.
Terms & Conditions
Coupon valid only on in-store purchase across 24Seven stores in Delhi NCR.
The coupon code can be used only 1 time.
Only 1 item can be purchased on discounted value against 1 coupon, rest to come as per MRP.
No OTP validation, bearer will be able to redeem the coupon by presenting it to cashier at the time of billing.
Only one coupon can be used in 1 bill.
- If customer has more than 1 coupon, he can redeem those in separate bills.