Paytm Free 1GB Data Using Cashback Points | Data Recharge
Paytm free 1GB data using cashback points: Get flat 100% cashback of up to Rs.19 on 1 GB or 2 GB or 3 GB data top-up recharges.
This Paytm’s new free data offer can be availed only once throughout the campaign period and the offer is valid for a limited period of time.
To avail of this offer, you need to use only 250 Paytm cashback points. You will receive a free data voucher or coupon code that is applicable on a minimum recharge value of Rs.15.
Paytm cashback points are reward points that can be collected by doing multiple activities on the Paytm app like UPI transfer, adding money to wallet, booking gas, doing recharge, etc.
On successful data top-up recharge, you will get a flat 100% cashback of up to Rs.19. The offer is applicable to telecom operators like Airtel, Jio, and Vodafone Idea (Vi).
How To Use Paytm Points To Get Data?
1) The offer can be claimed from the Paytm app so update it first.
2) After you log in to your account and go to the ‘cashback and offers’ section.
3) There you will get ‘free 1GB data’ offer banner under the cashback points section.
4) Claim your 1 GB data voucher code using 250 Paytm cashback points.
5) Copy the code and tap on the ‘redeem now’ button given below.
6) Do any tata top-up recharge packs of ₹15 or ₹25 (Jio), ₹58 (Airtel), ₹19 (Vi).
7) And get 100% cashback of up to Rs.19 on 1GB/2GB/3GB data top-up recharges.
8) This offer is applicable only once per account and valid for a limited time.