Paytm Bournvita Quiz Answers: Win ₹10 Cashback
Paytm Bournvita quiz answers: Get free ₹10 Paytm cashback instantly in your wallet plus get a free parenting e-book. This offer is almost valid for all users.
Take the mental health quiz, physical health, nutritional health, or education quiz and flat ₹10 Paytm cashback in your Paytm wallet instantly.
It’s time we paid closer attention to our children’s mental health so here is the Bournvita Mann Ki Tayyari new offer in association with Paytm.
It can be difficult to understand how to handle such sensitive situations. You just need to select some simple quiz answers and you will able to win free Paytm cash in your wallet.
Take Paytm Bournvita Quiz And Earn ₹10
1) Open the Paytm app from here and search for the bournvita offer banner.
2) You can also visit the link given below to go to paytm bournvita offer page.
3) Enter your name, email (optional), Paytm mobile number and tap on ‘start preparing’.
4) Select any one topic: mental health, physical health, nutritional health, or education.
5) Now you need to answer two simple quiz questions related to the topic you selected.
6) After completing the quiz you will get the ‘claim your rewards’ option.
7) Done! you will get ₹10 Paytm cashback in your Paytm wallet within 48 hours.
Physical Health Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of the following is true?
Answer: Through yoga and meditation, children learn to cope with intense emotions, accept themselves, build self reliance and confidence, control their movement and balance, and have a more profound respect for their bodies.
Q2. Should screen time for children be restricted?
Answer: Yes, a significant increase in the screen time has caused incidence of social anxiety and psychological therapies in the children
Mental Health Quiz Answers
Q1. What is mental health?
Answer: Mental health is referred to as emotional or psychological well being.
Q2. Why is good mental health important in children?
Answer: Can live positive experiences
Nutrition Health Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of the following are the sources of proteins?
Answer: Seafood, white-meat poultry, milk, cheese, yoghurt, beans, and soy are among the protein-rich foods.
Q2. Which of the following are the sources of carbohydrates?
Answer: Option A