Growfitter National Sports Day Quiz Answers Today | Win Prizes
Growfitter National Sports Day Quiz Answers: Participate in the new challenge and stand a chance to win a ticket to the Asia cup finale in Dubai happening on 11 September 2022.
To participate in this event you must have an account on Growwfitter if you do not have an account then create one using the growfitter app referral code RINKDA85.
To be eligible for this campaign, participants need to complete a simple quiz that consists of 10 questions. For every question, you will get only 15 seconds.
Everyone who completes the quiz and scores a minimum of 7, will get a free Growfitter coffee mug and one winner will win a mega prize, ticket to Asia cup finale in Dubai.
Win Free Ticket To Asia Cup & Coffee Mug
1. First create a Growfitter account from below link using the referral code.
Growfitter Referral Code: RINKDA85
2. Now go to ‘challenges’ section and search for national sports day quiz challenge.
3. Tap on Join the challenge option and your quiz challenge will be activated.
4. To be eligible for the rewards, you need to complete a simple quiz.
5. You will be given 10 questions and for every question you will get 15 seconds.
6. Everyone who scores a minimum of 7 will get a free Growfitter coffee mug.
7. One lucky participant will get a mega prize, ticket to Asia cup finale in Dubai.
Campaign period: From 29th August 2022, 01:00 PM to 30th August 2022, 01:00 PM.
Growfitter National Sports Day Quiz Answers
Q1) National Sports Day in India is celebrated on the birth anniversary of which sports personality?
Answer: Major Dhyan Chand
Q2) Which of the following is the National Sport of India?
Q3) How many medals has India won in the Tokyo Olympics 2021?
Q4) Which one is the highest sports award given by the Government of India?
Answer: Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award
Q5) Which sport are Saina Nehwal and PV Sindhu affiliated with?
Q6) Which Olympic sport burns the most calories?
Q7) Who won the most Gold Medals for India in boxing at the international level?
Answer: Mary Kom
Q8) When did India last win an ICC Cricket World Cup?
Q9) Mirabai Chanu won a gold medal in which sport at CWG 2022?
Answer: Weight Lifting
Q10) Major Dhyan Chand captained the gold medal-winning Indian Hockey team in which of the following years?
Answer: Berlin, 1936
One lucky participant gets a mega prize, A ticket to Asia Cup Finale in Dubai; happening on 11th Sept 2022.
Everyone who completes the quiz and scores a minimum of 7, will get a free Growfitter Coffee Mug.
Participants need to pay Rs. 99 shipping/conveyance fees for the coffee mug.
Only a Cricket Match ticket will be given, no travel expenses are covered in the prize.