Google Pay Fan Wall Offer: Build Fan Wall & Get Upto ₹600 Cashback
Google Pay Fan Wall Offer: Complete 6 payments to build your fan wall and get assured ₹20 to ₹600 cashback. The offer is same as the Google Pay task wall offer.
This is a new offer coming from GPay named Fan Wall campaign where you can earn assured cashback worth ₹20 to 300 and a lucky draw ticket of ₹300.
Recently we have posted on Google Pay Flat ₹150 Cashback Offer where you can earn assured ₹21 cashback on your first transaction and flat ₹150 per referral.
In the GPay Fan Wall campaign, you just need to build your fan wall by completing all different simple and easy tasks to get ₹20 to ₹600 cashback and draw ticket of ₹300.
You need to complete all 6 qualifying payments in the Task Wall campaign to get a guaranteed scratch card worth ₹20 to 300 cashback rewards.
Also, you will earn an extra ₹300 cashback ticket from this campaign which will be unlocked via a lucky draw after 2 pm IST on 2nd March 2022.
People are completing the Fan Wall Campaign tasks like recharge mobile, send money, scan pay, pay bills, etc. and they are receiving higher amount scratch cards.
How to create account on Google Pay?
1) Tap on the button given below to download or update Google Pay to the latest version.
2) Open the app and signup. Use the referral code x17bd67 during signup.
Google Pay Referral Code: x17bd67
3) Use the mobile number which is linked to your bank account and verify with OTP.
4) Now go to the bank section and link your bank account to create the UPI.
5) Make your first payment of any amount and get assured ₹21 cashback instantly.
6) Now complete the fan wall campaign by following the steps given below.
Get Assured ₹20 to ₹300 Cashback From Fan Wall
1) On homepage, scroll down below and tap on the fan wall icon.
2) You have to make 6 unique transactions to build your fan wall.
A. Recharge mobile: minimum spend of ₹50
B. Pay a merchant online: minimum spend of ₹50
C. Pay a bill or DTH: minimum spend of ₹50
D. Scan & pay any merchant: minimum spend of ₹50
E. Send money to friend: minimum spend of ₹50
F. Do bank transfer of ₹1000: minimum spend of ₹1000
3) You have to complete all 6 payments to receive the scratch card and lucky draw ticket.
4) You need to complete all 6 qualifying payments by 28 February 2022.
5) After completing the fan wall, you will receive the following rewards
Reward1: A guaranteed scratch card worth ₹20 to ₹300.
Reward2: A draw ticket that could earn you ₹300.
6) The result of the draw ticket is available after 2 pm IST on 2nd March 2022.
Fan Wall Campaign Rules
Complete all 6 qualifying payments in the Task Wall campaign by 28 Feb 2022, 11:59 PM IST.
You will collect a different Fan Wall item with each of your 6 payments.
The result of the draw ticket is available after 2 pm IST on 2 Mar 2022.
You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card and 1 ticket for completing this campaign.
There may be other opportunities to earn rewards, check the campaign page for the latest updates.
Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Pay app to see all campaign features.
Campaign is subject to these rules and the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
Fan wall rewards would be given once all your eligible transactions are successful.
Any rewards you earn will be added to your rewards channel.
Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay.
Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
The ticket you earn will reveal a flat cashback reward or a “Better luck next time” message.
Google Pay uses the following fixed odds to determine rewards revealed in the earned tickets.
5% of users who have a ticket will earn a 300 cashback, up to a maximum of 100,000 rewards.
95% of users will receive a “Better Luck next time” message.
You can earn up to a total of ₹9,000 per financial year across all Google Pay offers.
If you haven’t collected all fan wall items by the time the game ends, that does not constitute a basis for canceling or refunding transactions.
You can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that have not been previously registered with Google Pay.