KBC Offline Quiz Answers Today
Sonyliv KBC offline quiz answers today for 10th December 2021. This quiz remains live for 24×7 and therefore you can any time every day.
Quiz answers are given below. Play the quiz and get a chance to win cash or bumer prize. You can play KBC offline quiz in either Hindi or English.
How To Play KBC Offline Quiz?
1) Download the Sony LIV app from the Google play store.
2) Open the app and sign in to the app.
3) Now scroll down, and you will get the ‘KBC Play Along’ quiz banner.
4) Click on it, now you can change the language if you want.
5) Then you will get the ‘Play Along Regular’ button, just click on it.
6) Now click on the 24×7 quiz icon and play KBC offline quiz.
7) KBC quiz answers are given below.
Answers For 10th December 2021
Q1) Who is known as ‘Lord of Ayurveda’?
Answer: Lord Dhanvantari
Q2) Who was the brother-in-law of the Indian emperor Harshavardhan?
Q3) Which of the following is a thin disk that is used to store data?
Q4) Leatherbacks and Ridleys are types of what?
Q5) Which of the following is the writer of Kavyadarsha and Dasakumaracharita?
Q6) In which of these hindi films, Akshay Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan have worked together?
Answer: Ek Rishtaa
Q7) Which among the following is the main crop of Madhya Pradesh?
Q8) How many total squares are there on a chessboard?
Q9) Where does the Caesar salad originate from?
Q10) In chess, who recently became the 21st Woman Grand Master from India?
Answer: Divya Deshmukh