Who was first Woman Teacher in India?
Who was the first Woman Teacher in India?- Amazon Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz Answers Today 27 August 2021.
Amazon Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz Answers are given below scroll the page to see the answers.
Amazon has added a new quiz Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot in the Amazon Funzone section.
Play Amazon Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz 27 august 2021 today by answering all 1 questions correctly and get yourself a chance to win 50000
Correct Amazon Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz answers are updated. Scroll the page and have a look at the Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot.
Amazon Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Answers:
Q1: Who was the first Woman Teacher in India?
Answer: Savitribai Phule
Also play other Amazon quiz:
Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz details
|Quiz Name:||Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot|
|No. of winners||1|
|Contest period:||28 August 2021 to 10 September 2021|
|Winner announcement||11 September 2021|
How to play Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz?
1) Download the Amazon app on your mobile phone
2) Sign in to the Amazon app
3) Click on the Menu Bar given at the bottom
4) Go to Programs & Features section
5) Now click on the FunZone section
6) Click on the Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz banner and then click on the start button.
7) Give all 5 answers correctly and win 50000
NOTE: You can play Teachers Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz only on the Amazon App
Terms And Conditions:
1) This Quiz contest is brought by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
2) Please read these terms and conditions before entering the contest.
3) Participants should agree that, by participating in this contest, they will be bound by these terms and conditions and they acknowledge and agree that they satisfy all contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
4) These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in conditions of use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and it’s mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
5) To the extent the Amazon.in conditions of use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the contest only.
6) For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “You’re” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the contest.
Details of the contest and how to enter:
1) This Contest will commence on 28 August 2021 from 05:00:01 p.m. to 10 September 11:59:59 p.m. (IST).
2) In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App.
3) Once you have signed in to Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 50000
7) Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this contest only.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
1) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
2) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
3) You have a billing address within the territory of India
4) You should be of age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest
5) You should have valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of a PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.