Which of these is not a kind of hairstyle?
PHARMEASY KBC QUIZ ANSWERS
Which of these is not a kind of hairstyle? PharmEasy KBC Quiz Answers 26th November 2021.
PharmEasy had started Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot KBC Quiz every week on Friday for which you can win ₹1,00,000.
In the PharmEasy KBC Kaun Banega Crorepati quiz every Friday you will get one question to answer.
Every Friday, PharmEasy Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot quiz answers will be updated here.
You can also play KBC offline quiz from Monday to Friday on the Sony LIV app.
Read out the entire post to get entire details about this quiz contest.
How to play PharmEasy Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot KBC Quiz?
1) Download the PharmEasy app from the Google play store or else click on the button given below.
2) Open the app, Your PIN Code will be verified automatically. If not, then enter your location PIN Code.
3) You will be landed on the Homepage, now click on the KBC Quiz banner.
4) Enter your phone number to Login or Sign up & click on send OTP.
Note: If asked enter the Referral Code given below to get Amazon Voucher.
PharmEasy Referral Code: WW5S0
5) Again click on the KBC quiz banner to play the quiz.
6) Answer is given below, select the right option & click on the Lock My Answer Button.
7) Enter all the details that are asked and click on Submit Answer Button.
8) Quiz starts every week on Friday at 9:00 PM.
9) You can play this quiz only on PharmEasy App.
Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot (GBJJ) Quiz Details
Quiz Name: Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot (GBJJ) Quiz
Quiz Start Date: 26th November 2021
Quiz Last Date: 3rd December 2021
Total Number of winners: 10 winners
Prize Money: 1 Lakh per winner
Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot (GBJJ) KBC Quiz Answers
Q1) Which of these is not a kind of hairstyle?
Answer: [C] Calicut
1) Who is eligible to participate in the ‘Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot’ contest 2021?
Anyone who is 18 years or above as on the date of participation, and is an Indian citizen is eligible to participate.
2) How can I participate in the ‘Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot’ 2021?
To participate in Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot 2021, here’s what you need to do:
1. Download or update your PharmEasy app
2. Visit the Ghar Baithe Jackpot section and register yourself
3. Every Friday, 1 question will be asked by Mr Amitabh Bachchan on the show itself, and you can simply answer from the PharmEasy app, till Tuesday midnight.
4. 10 lucky winners will be announced in the following Friday episode, who will get Rs. 1 lakh each from PharmEasy, followed by a new question for the current week.
3) How can I download the PharmEasy app?
You can simply go to the Playstore/Appstore on your mobile and download the PharmEasy App. Register by entering your mobile number and name.
4) How much time will I get to answer the question? / By when can I submit the answer?
Every Friday, 1 question will be asked by Mr. Amitabh Bachchan on the show itself, and you can simply answer from the PharmEasy app, till Tuesday midnight.
5) Can a question be answered twice?
No, you can submit only one answer per question. Multiple entries for a single question will not be allowed.
6) Will I be eligible for any rewards for participation?
Yes, all participants will receive a special coupon code via SMS or/and email.
7) How will I know if I have won any prize?
Our team will get in touch with you if you’ve won any prize money.
8) If I have won once, will I be eligible to play again?
Yes. You will be able to.
9) Can I also play the contest from PharmEasy’s website?
You can play the ‘Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot’ contest 2021 only through the PharmEasy App. Unfortunately, the contest is not available on the PharmEasy website (Desktop/Mobile).
10) Is there any kind of payment involved to register for the contest?
No, there is no payment involved to register for the contest. You just need to download the PharmEasy App from Playstore/Appstore on your mobile.