What Format Does NEAR Use For Wallet Addresses?
What Format Does NEAR Use For Wallet Addresses? Participate in the Coinbase newquiz campaign and earn NEAR tokens from this new campaign.
To participate, you must have your account Coinbase. If you don’t have one then create your account from the below-given registration link and complete ID verification.
Learn and earn Near Protocol Coinbase quiz campaign of coinbase is live now. You can participate in it and earn an assured 3 dollars.
Earn $3 From Coinbase NEAR Protocol Quiz
1) Tap on the link given below and signup or login to your Coinbase account.
2) Go to learn & earn section from the menu, there you will get all live quizzes.
3) Take the Coinbase Near Protocol Quiz to earn assured $3 worth NEAR tokens.
4) Must verify ID to become eligible and complete the quiz to earn rewards.
5) Rewards are limited while supplies last and amounts offered for each quiz may vary.
6) You can participate and earn only once per Coinbase learn & earn quiz.
Note: Coinbase learn & earn reward quiz is available for only some countries.
What is NEAR?
A. A simple, fast, secure and climate neutral blockchain
B. A decentralized finance protocol
C. An NFT marketplace
D. A cryptocurrency exchange
Answer: (A) A simple, fast, secure and climate neutral blockchain
What can the NEAR token be used for?
A. To interact with apps and participate in governance on NEAR
B. To vote on changes to the Ethereum network
C. To buy and sell NFTs on OpenSea
D. To validate transactions on the blockchain
Answer: (A) To interact with apps and participate in governance on NEAR
What format does NEAR use for wallet addresses?
A. Natural language like “dave.near”
B. A string of 5 odd numbers
C. A string of 24 random numbers and letters
D. Just a first and last name
Answer: (A) Natural language like “dave.near”