Nikon School:- Refer & Earn Free Gifts & Nikon Goodies
Nikon School India has set a benchmark of attaining distinction in the field of spreading photography culture, facilitating workshops, and helping professionals and enthusiasts alike in their photography journey aiding them to realize their photographic goals.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:-
1. First of All Open the Given Link in your Default Browser. : Register
2. Enter Your Original Email address and password.
NOTE : You must have to verify your email address.
3. On Next Step of Are you a Nikon D-SLR/Nikon 1 camera user? Just Select NO
4. Enter Which Camera You Have :eg Nikon Coolpix B500
5.EnterYour Name, Address, City, Postal and Date Of Birth.
6. Agree to Terms and Click on Register Button.
7. Now Go to your Mail and Just Activate your Email address.
8. Login with your existing details and you will get 50 Points on Sign Up.
9. Now Go to Home Page and Click on Refer and Earn Banner.
10. Share your Refer Link on Social media and you will get 20 Points Per Refer. You can redeem your points as Free Goodies or Work Shops.
Redeem Your Points as Goodies :
First of all, Go to Nikon Rewards to check the Free Goodies List.
100 Points = Nikon Key Chain
200 Points = Nikon Lens Cleaning Cloth
300 Points = Nikon Charging Cable
300 Points = Nikon Cap
700 Points = Nikon Shirt
2000 Points = Nikon Jacket
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Earn points by following this given steps
More and more participation in the activities will fetch you more and more points. Now, get to know who all are leading the loyalty program by earning the maximum number of loyalty points and reaching the highest levels of recognition.
Terms and Conditions for the Loyalty Program
- The redemption of goodies and workshops can be done based on the points available in your account.
- Member holding multiple Nikon school accounts cannot request to pool Reward Points from different accounts.
- Nikon India reserves the right to modify this program by any other program wholly or in part or terminate the program at any time without any prior notice to the members.
- It also reserves the right to change and modify the terms and conditions at any point in time without prior notice to the members.
- Nikon India’s calculation of the Loyalty Points shall be final, conclusive, and binding on all the members and is not liable to be disputed. Members will be covered by all Terms and Conditions pertaining to the Loyalty Points program mentioned on the website.
- The members cannot transfer any points to another person or another Nikon School account.
- Only goodies or Nikon School workshops are redeemable against the points as featured on the website under the Loyalty program.
- Fulfillment of redemption requests against goodies/workshops featured on the website will be based on the availability of the goodies/workshop seats at the time of the redemption.
- Nikon India will deliver the redeemed goodies at the registered address of the member on the date of redemption. The member shall be solely responsible for ensuring the correct address & contact numbers registered on the Nikon School website and Nikon India will not be held responsible for non-receipt of redeemed goodies on account of wrong/incomplete addresses and contact numbers provided on the website.
- An “address specific” dispatch of redeemed goodies will be done. It will be the member’s responsibility to ensure that concerned people at his home/office (as the case may be) are kept informed. Nikon India will not be responsible for non-receipt of redeemed Goodies on account of deliveries done to any other person at the registered address other than the member.
- In case of damage of goodies during transit OR wrong item sent OR difference in request & items received, please contact Nikon India at our Customer Call Centre Number 1800-102-7346 or mail at [email protected] within 2 days of receipt of Goodie. Any query raised beyond the 2 day period Nikon India will neither be able or liable to pick up nor replace the items nor will it entertain any disputes from the customer after 2 days of receipt of the goodies redeemed. If the goodie item is found to be tampered with/damaged by the customer, Nikon India has the right to refuse acceptance of such item.
- No warranty is promised whatsoever with respect to the products/services acquired under the Loyalty program.
- The colors & features of the ﬁnal product are subject to change on the basis of availability of the same.
- No compensation or refund will be given for any loss arising due to the non-receipt/ late delivery of items due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Goodie once ordered cannot be returned or exchanged for some other goodie.
- Minimum 7 working days are required for the delivery of goodies.
- Disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- Kindly note that from 30th September 2020 onwards all previously earned reward points that were accumulated more than a year back and have not been utilized are expired. Further, the reward points still valid on 1st October 2020 or any points earned thereafter will have a validity of one year from the date of accumulation and would expire (if unutilized) on completion of that period.