[Latest] Intermiles Quiz A thon Answers today 26 August – 1 September 2021
Intermiles Quiz Answer | Intermiles Weekly Quiz Answer | Intermiles Quiz a Thon With Intermiles
Intermiles Quiz-a-thon Answers today 26 August – 1 September 2021. answer 6 simple questions and win 50 intermiles every week.
Here we are sharing Intermiles Quiz Answers every week
Answer a minimum of 4 questions correctly and get 50 intermiles (or) Raffle ticket.
Note: Remember Questions are not the same for everyone.You might get different questions or shuffled ones.
Mostly they will ask from these 8 questions given below.
Intermiles Quiz-a-thon 26 August – 1 September 2021
1.Fiji’s two major islands are Viti Levu and..?
Answer : Vanua Levi
2. How long did it take to build the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
Answer : Eight Years
3. In Africa, the ‘Big Five ‘ animals are the lion ,the leopard,the elephant,the rhino and the_____?
Answer : Bufallo
4. Where would you find the world’s largest stained-glass ceiling?
Answer : National Gallery of Victoria,Melbourne.
5. In which south-east asian city were chef anthony bourdain and former us president Obama famously filmed having dinner together??
6.A staple in Japanese food, what is dashi?
Answer : A stock
7. What was Iran called before 1935?
Answer : Persia
8. The Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch can be found in which part of South Australia?
Answer : Kangaroo Island
Rules to follow
- Remember, Guess What? can be played only once in this week
- In Guess What?, you’ve to guess the answer based on cues and jumbled letters
- Your chance to earn InterMiles is more when you answer all questions correct
- Once you start, you will not be allowed to skip or go back to a previous question
- If you cancel, you will not be able to win InterMiles or start a fresh round
- You will get 90 seconds to complete this quiz
How to play intermiles quiz
- Download intermiles app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Now on the bottom of the home screen, you can see Intermiles every day > scroll a little bit. Here you can see the quiz thon banner.