Kucoin Casper Quiz Answers: Learn & Earn | Share 250,000 CSPR
Kucoin Casper Quiz Answers – Participate in the Kucoin learn and earn Casper (CSPR) quiz and stand a chance to win a share from a total prize pool of 250,000 CSPR tokens.
To celebrate Casper (CSPR) being listed on KuCoin, a campaign has been launched to give a reward pool of 250,000 CSPR to qualified Kucoin lean & earn participants.
To participate in this campaign, you must have an account on Kucoin. If you don’t have then create one from the below-given registration link and complete your KYC verification.
During the campaign period, users who complete the tasks of answering all the quiz questions correctly and follow some social tasks will be eligible for the reward on a first come, first served basis.
First 2000 qualified users who submit the correct answers will evenly share 250,000 CSPR. The campaign will run from 10:00:00 on June 29, 2022 to 10:00:00 on July 6, 2022 (UTC).
How To Participate In The Kucoin Learn & Earn Quiz?
1) Tap on the link given below and signup/login to your Kucoin account.
2) Follow the official Kucoin & Casper Twitter account page.
3) Take the quiz and submit the answers along with your Kucoin UID.
4) The first 2,000 users who submit the quiz answers will evenly share 250,000 CSPR.
5) Each eligible user can win 125 CSPR (≈$4) on a first come, first served basis.
6) Activity period – from 29th June 2022, 10:00 to 6th July 2022, 10:00 (UTC).
Kucoin Learn & Earn CSPR Quiz Answers
NOTE – Do your research and recheck the answers before submitting it. These answers are for reference purposes only.
Q1) What is the name of the Casper Consensus Protocol?
Answer: Highway Protocol
Q2) What month & year was the Casper Mainnet Launched?
Answer: March 2021
Q3) How many validators are currently active and receiving delegations on the Casper Network?
Q4) Can you build or mint tokens on top of Casper?
Q5) What was the first public NFT launched on Casper?
Q6) What is the Primary Block Explorer for the Casper Network?
Q7) Name one of Casper’s enterprise clients or partners?
Answer: LEDGER (you can type others too)