Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers Today 2nd November 2021
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers Today 2nd November. Play and win cashback rewards, vouchers, etc.
Google Pay is back with something new this time on Diwali that is ‘Google Pay Festive Quiz’.
Here Google Pay will run a festive Quiz daily, which will be consist of 5 simple questions, we need to complete it by giving answers to win exciting rewards.
This is an Official offer from Google Pay and here all users can take the Festive Quiz daily and get exciting rewards every day by giving correct answers.
Google Pay Festive Quiz will run between 12 Pm IST to 11:59 Pm IST every day.
Festive Quiz Answer will be updated daily here so you guys can win rewards every day.
Google Pay Festive Quiz Rewards
Givie all 5 answers correctly by playing Google Pay Festive Quiz and win rewards every day.
1) A Cashback worth ₹2 to ₹20
2) A Google Pay Voucher worth ₹2 to ₹20 that Rewards a User Cashback when he / she complete an Eligible Payment on Google Pay
3) A Discount voucher that Reward a User With at Least 3% OFF on third party goods and services
4) Better Luck Next Time Card!!
How To Play Google Pay Festive Quiz?
1) Download or update ‘Google Pay’ App by clicking on the link given below.
2) Now enter your Mobile number and choose your account & continue to the next step.
3) Select your preferred security method (Screen lock or Google pin) & continue to the next step.
4) On Homepage, scroll down you will get ‘Offers’ icon, click on it.
5) You will get Google Pay ‘Festive Quiz’ banner on the screen.
6) Click on the banner and then play the quiz by clicking on ‘Take the festive quiz now’ button.
7) Now click on ‘Start quiz’ to play it. Festive Quiz Answers are given below. Note: questions may be randomly asked.
8) If you have answered all quiz questions correctly will get a reward as cashback, discount voucher, etc.
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers
Q1) How Many Days before Diwali, is Dhanteras Celebrated?
Q2) Which team won the First T20 World Cup Title?
Q3) Which of the following activities would you NOT associate with Dhanteras?
Answer: Buying a X-Mas Tree
Q4) Who scored the first-ever century in the 2007 T20 World Cup?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Q5) What is a Cricket Ball Made Out Of?
Answer: Cork, String and Leather