Dream11 Quiz Answers 14th November Today: The Showdown Quiz
Dream11 Quiz Answers 14th November Today: Total ₹10 Lakhs Cash prizes. Dream11 The Showdown Quiz Answers for today are updated.
It is an app-only contest where 5 questions are asked with 3 options for each.
You have to choose all the correct answers for the asked questions to win the contest. The winner is selected by Lucky Draw.
The Dream11 application can be downloaded on both Android and iOS devices.
The application is not available on Google Play Store but it can be downloaded from Dream11’s official website.
Dream11 Quiz Details:
Quiz Name: The Showdown quiz
Hosted By: Dream11 Circle
Quiz Start Date: 14th November 2021, 12:00 AM
Quiz End Date: 14th November 2021, 10:00 PM
Today’s Prize: ₹10 Lakh Cash
Total winners: 40000
Winners announcement: Next Day
How to play Dream11 Quiz?
1) Download the Dream11 App from here by clicking on the link given below.
2) Open the Dream11 App and click on Invited by a friend?
3) Enter Dream11 App Invite Code given below to get Bonus cash.
Dream11 Referral Code: PAISAW11GH
4) Enter the details: Name, Mobile no, email address & password & click on the register button.
5) Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number to verify it.
6) Now go to the ‘Feed’ section given at the bottom and click on the Dream11 icon.
7) You will get quiz questions one by one after a specific period of time.
8) Answers are given below. Play the quiz & win rewards.
Dream11 The Showdown Quiz Answers:
Refresh the page if you do not see the answers
Q1) What is Australia’s highest total in the ongoing T20World Cup before today’s final?
Q12) Who has scored the most runs (197) for New Zealand in the ongoing T20World Cup before today’s final?
Answer: D. Mitchell
Q3) How many wickets has A. Zampa taken in the ongoing T20World Cup before today’s final?
Q4) The highest partnership in the ongoing T20WorldCup before today’s final between two New Zealand batters is 105 runs. Can you name the pair?
Answer: M. Guptil – G. phillips
Q5) Amongst these, who has hit the most number of sixes (9) in the ongoing T20WorldCup before today’s final?
Answer: D. Mitchell