Coinmarketcap Earn Tokocrypto Quiz Answers- Earn Free Crypto
Learn and Earn Toko Token (TKO)
Coinmarketcap Earn Tokocrypto Quiz Answers, Coinmarketcap quiz answers, Tokocrypto quiz, Tokocrypto quiz answers, Tokocrypto answers, Tokocrypto earn answers, Tokocrypto earn, Coinmarketcap airdrop, Coinmarketcap quiz, Coinmarketcap quiz answers Tokocrypto, Coinmarketcap, Coinmarketcap airdrops, Coinmarketcap earn.
Earn free crypto, free crypto, how to get free crypto, get free crypto, free crypto coins, free cryptocurrency, free crypto airdrops, coinbase free crypto.
Win free TKO tokens from CoinMarketCap Tokocrypto quiz – Hello guys I am back with an interesting quiz that gives you chance to learn and earn Cryptocurrency.
CoinMarketCap Earn Tokocrypto Quiz Answers are given below scroll the page to see the correct answers.
Take the Tokocrypto lessons before you start the Tokocrypto Quiz. Total 13 questions are asked and you have to answer them correctly to be eligible for the Tokocrypto Quiz Airdrop.
Users get TKO Tokens by completing the quiz. It is for a limited time and for limited users with the random luck system.
CoinMarketCap users can learn about Tokocrypto (TKO) and then take a short quiz.
TKO Token reward will be distributed randomly to users amongst those who complete the quiz successfully before the campaign concludes.
Successful winners will receive $2 of TKO Token as a reward and 50 diamonds additionally.
Tokocrypto Learn & Earn campaign will run from 2021.08.01 (12:00 UTC) to 2021.08.10 (23:59:59 UTC).
Earn Free TKO Tokens. How?
1) Open the given link in your browser to start Tokocrypto Quiz.
2) Tap on start button to start the Tokocrypto quiz.
3) Complete captcha and tap on next button and agree terms and start the quiz.
4) Enter your registered email address with CoinMarketCap.
Note: If you have not registered on CoinMarketCap then first register on CoinMarketCap.
5) Enter your Binance User ID.
Note: How to find Binance User ID? Go to Binance > Profile > Copy your User ID.
6) Now complete the Tokocrypto quiz by giving correct answers. Scroll the page to see the answers.
7) Last but important step is to add Toko Tokens to your “Public Watchlist” on CoinMarketCap.
8) Now go to CoinMarketCap watch List.
9) Tap on Add Coins button and search for TOKO / TKO Tokens and add it to your Watch List.
10) After adding it to Watch List tap on Share Button and copy your link and paste it in quiz and submit the answers and complete the quiz.
CoinMarketCap Tokocrypto Quiz Answers:
Q1) In what year was Tokocrypto established?
Q2) What is Tokocrypto Token called?
Answer: TKO / Toko token
Q3) What kind of unique token is Toko Token / TKO?
Answer: Hybrid Token
Q4) As an exchange platform token, TKO offers airdrop entitlement, merchandise redemption, and __.
Answer: All of the above
Q5) Where can you buy and trade TKO?
Answer: You can buy TKO on Binance
Q6) 5 Utilities of TKO as a Hybrid Token are Exchange Platform Token, CeFi and DeFi, Farming Pools, Lending Platform, and__.
Answer: Toko Mall (NFT)
Q7) For Farming Pools what can users do with TKO? Users can lock/stake their TKOs and earn other tokens for free in a farming pool of their choice.
What is CoinMarketCap Earn?
CoinMarketCap Earn allows users to earn tokens free while learning about a cryptocurrency project.
User who watches educational videos about a crypto project successfully completes the quiz with a score of 100%, and other various tasks will receive a predetermined amount of tokens as a reward, in that respective project’s crypto asset.
CoinMarketCap Earn educational programs are subject to and governed by the CoinMarketCap user agreement and CoinMarketCap earn user agreement.
In the event of a conflict between the CoinMarketCap User Agreement and the CoinMarketCap Earn User Agreement, the CoinMarketCap Earn User Agreement prevails.
The content provided on CoinMarketCap Earn is not meant to provide financial or investment advice. It serves purely as educational content for CoinMarketCap users.
Who can participate?
1) A CoinMarketCap account is a prerequisite for interested users who wish to participate in the educational earn campaigns.
2) A KYC-verified Binance account is a prerequisite for interested users who wish to participate in educational Earn campaigns.
Note: Accounts must be Binance KYC-verified before you complete the quiz, otherwise, they cannot guarantee token distribution.
3) If a KYC-verified Binance account triggers internal risk control, they will not distribute tokens to that user even if that user fits all other requirements.
4) Every CoinMarketCap and Binance account is only allowed to participate once in every campaign.
5) Each CoinMarketCap and Binance registered user is allowed to take the quiz once.
6) Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in CoinMarketCap Earn campaigns:
Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories United States, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands US, American Samoa, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Zimbabwe.
7) CoinMarketCap reserves the right to revise the terms of the program of the CoinMarketCap Earn educational program at any time at its own discretion.
How do I earn tokens?
1) See the Token Distribution Status page to learn when the next round of token reward distribution will take place
2) Users need to provide their Binance UID.
3) A user must take the educational lessons and successfully complete the tasks prescribed to earn the tokens. Successful completion of the task means that the user answers all quiz questions correctly.
4) Users will get a certain, predetermined amount of tokens on a (first-come-first-serve) or (non-conformly selected from the pool of users who answered questions correctly) basis until the faucet of tokens is emptied.
5) Predetermined amount of reward tokens will be distributed among those who answer all quiz questions correctly during the Learn & Earn campaign period.
6) Some of the quiz questions are directly related to the content of the educational lessons. Therefore, taking the lessons is strongly recommended.
7) Token distribution starts after the campaign is completed and takes up to one month.
The value of my earned tokens fluctuates. Why?
The amount of cryptocurrency you earn for successfully finishing a given module of the CoinMarketCap Earn program is based on the USD exchange rate of the cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap at the time of distribution.
Therefore, the dollar value of the tokens you may receive can fluctuate as the price of the cryptocurrency changes.
1) The CoinMarketCap Earn campaigns run for a designated period of time.
2) CoinMarketCap explicitly reserves the right to revoke any facet of this program, including, but not limited to, payouts for completing educational tasks, at its sole discretion.
3) After this offer period is terminated or revoked, a user may still be able to access content but will not earn cryptocurrency for completing tasks.
4) CoinMarketCap may receive service fees from asset issuers related to educational content on CoinMarketCap Earn.