CoinDCX Go Offer [Earn ₹100 Worth Free Bitcoin] On Sign Up | No KYC
CoinDCX Go Free Bitcoins
Hello Readers!! There is an another loot offer for you guys related to crypto currency named CoinDCX Go. This Offer is available for new users only. What all you have to do is to follow the steps given later in this post.
Download the CoinDCX Go app, enter the required details for Signing up, enter the coinDCX Go coupon code and earn free Bitcoin Worth ₹100 On CoinDCX Go. Currently there is no need to verify your KYC. So you guys can avail this offer by creating accounts and earn money as much as you can. This offer is valid for limited time only.
If you guys are intrested then CoinDCX Go is the best Bitcoin app to start cryptocurrency investment journey. CoinDCX Go is the largest and safest crypto currency exchange platform in India with over 1 Lakh+ active monthly users. CoinDCX Go is your go to bitcoin exchange app. Now take your first step towards crypto investment with CoinDCX which supports top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX) and others. Buy these cryptocurrencies directly from your bank account.
You can buy, sell and hold top cryptocurrencies in India such as Bitcoin on coinDCX Go. It is a safe and secure cryptocurrency wallet. It has a user-friendly interface so it becomes easy for beginners to stat cryptocurrency investment. Now take your first safe and secure step towards crypto with just one click.
Signup, Enter coinDCX Go coupon code & Instantly Get Free ₹100 Bitcoins From CoinDCX Go
1. Download coinDCX Go app from play store or else click on download now link given below.
2. After downloading coinDCX Go app tap on sign up button.
3. Now enter the required details your Full Name, Email Address, Password.
4. Verify your mobile number which you have entered by typing the received OTP.
5. Go to dashboard and tap on Have a coinDCX Go Coupon Code Option.
6. Enter the given coupon code 4EK100.
coinDCX Go coupon code : 4EK100
7. After entering the coupon code you will see a success message of Free Rs.100 Bitcoins. You can check them in your investment.
8. Your free Bitcoin will remain locked for a period of 30 days.
How to unlock coinDCX Go free Bitcoins?
1. You have Rs.100 worth of Bitcoin which is locked.
2. So add Rs.100 in your CoinDCX Go Wallet.
3. Then do a simple trade, worth of Rs.100 on TRX for less fees, here trade means buy Rs.100 worth TRX (TRON) and Sale it which called as a successful trade.
4. You have to do this within 30 days of sign up to unlock your free Rs.100 Bitcoins.
5. Once done, your free Bitcoin will be unlocked and can withdrawn directly in your Bank Account.
6. You can also choose to hold these Rs.100 free earned Bitcoins because it is considered to be the fastest growing asset.
BooM!! You earned ₹100 worth of free Bitcoins.
If you are not able to unlock your free Bitcoin within 30 days, then the funds will be reversed and your portfolio will become zero.
Note: Because of the 24/7 nature and price volatility of the cryptocurrency market, the value of bitcoin may increase or decrease. This may result in increase or decrease of INR value in your portfolio from the original value of ₹100.
Terms & Conditions :
- Offer is only applicable for users who have registered on and after 5th May, 2021.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. CoinDCX reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- CoinDCX holds the right to reverse the funds in case any fraud/suspicious activity is detected without any prior notice.
- The coupon code is limited to one per customer.
- CoinDCX has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any coupon.
- CoinDCX shall not be liable for any loss of funds due to price movements or reversal of the offer if a user fails to unlock within 30 days.
- You can only unlock free bitcoin by depositing INR from your bank account within 30 days.
- Depositing crypto to your wallet & transacting is not considered as a criteria to unlock your free bitcoin.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
- We have a mechanism to identify the user as per the Voucher Code. We might be using different voucher codes with a similar mechanism of rewards.