Binance News Quiz Answers: May-Week 1 Edition | Win BUSD
Binance News Quiz Answers (May – Week 1 Edition): Participate in the Binance new quiz of the week and get a chance to win a share in 1,000 BUSD grand prize pool.
Follow Binance news daily, read news articles across markets, business, technology, and policy. At the end of the week, answer news quiz questions correctly and stand a chance to win rewards.
You must have your account on Binance. If you don’t have one then create your account from the below given registration link and must complete your KYC verification.
Users who participate in the quiz for at least 3 weeks with 100% accuracy will be eligible to enter the 1,000 BUSD grand prize pool. Each week, 2 winners will be selected to win 500 BUSD and 100 BUSD respectively.
Rewards will be distributed within two weeks after the activity ends. Binance may-week 1 edition news quiz answers are given below, scroll down below to get the answers.
How To Participate In Binance News Quiz?
1) If you do not have Binance account then create from the link given below.
2) Register with your mobile number/email id or login to your existing account.
3) Must complete your KYC verification which is mandatory for collecting rewards.
4) Take the Binance news may-week1 edition quiz and submit the correct answers.
5) Participate in the quiz for at least 3 weeks with 100% accuracy to be eligible to enter the 1,000 BUSD grand prize pool.
6) Each week 2 winners will be selected to win 500 BUSD and 100 BUSD respectively.
Activity Period For The Binance News Quiz :
Week 1: 4th – 10th May 2022
Week 2: 11th – 17th May 2022
Week 3: 18th to 24th May 2022
Week 4: 25th to 31st May 2022
Binance News May-Week 1 Edition Quiz Answers
Do your research & recheck the answers before submitting, these answers are just for reference purposes only.
Q1) Anthony Scaramucci, founder of Skybridge Capital, said Bitcoin has reached:
Answer: Escape velocity
Q2) Which coin surged after Elon Musk’s bid to take over Twitter succeeded?
Q3) Which African country passed a bill to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender this week?
Answer: Central African Republic
Q4) Which city announced this week that it would start allowing residents to pay taxes in crypto?
Answer: Buenos Aires