Angel One Refer & Earn ₹150 Gift Voucher Free | Huge Offer
Angel One Referral Code R751785: Invite your friends to Angel One and earn ₹150 gift vouchers for free. No charge on opening Angel One Demat account.
It was previously known as Angel Broking, a more than 30+ years old broking house, since 1987, trusted by 10M+ customers. It is a one-stop solution for all your investment and trading needs.
You can use your Demat account to invest, trade, and grow your wealth in the share market via stocks, US stocks, IPO, mutual funds, commodities, futures and options.
Provides complete paperless Demat account opening facilities. You can open Angel One Demat account online and start trading in the stock market with easy, safe and paperless KYC.
Currently, it is running a referral offer where you can earn Rs 150 gift vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, or Myntra for free by inviting friends to Angel One.
Documents Required For Angel One Account Opening
Aadhar card linked mobile number & Aadhar card
Pan card photo
Physical bank account details
Cancelled cheque (If ask)
How To Open Angel One Demat Account?
Account opening is free for 1st year, You have to pay annual fees after one year. You can close your demat account anytime
1) Tap on the link given below and download the Angel One app.
2) Enter your full name, mobile number and the referral code given below.
Angel One Referral Code/Promo Code: R751785
3) Enter your email id and verify or else directly sign up using your Google id.
4) Upload PAN card photo, enter your PAN number, date of birth, and father’s name.
Note: Submit PAN card details carefully because you cannot change them later
5) Now to add your bank account, enter the mobile number linked to your bank account.
6) SMS will be sent from your registered mobile and your bank account will get verified.
7) In the next step submit your basic information by selecting from the given options.
8) Enter your annual income, your occupation, gender, marital status and submit it.
9) Now upload your PAN card photo (If not done earlier), your clear selfie and signature.
Note: You can skip the canceled cheque photo (required if want to trade in future & options)
10) Select ‘No, I will activate later’ option, you can activate future & option trading later.
11) Enter your Aadhar number linked to your mobile number and verify with OTP.
12) After successful E-KYC you will receive Demat account details on your email id.
13) You have successfully opened your Angel One Demat account for free.
14) Now complete your first trade of any amount on Angel one, done!
15) Share your referral code with friends and earn ₹150 gift vouchers for free.
Angel One Refer And Earn ₹150 Gift Voucher
1) Go to ‘refer & earn’ section and share your Angel One referral code with friends.
2) Get ₹150 gift voucher when your friend opens account and trades for the first time.
3) Your friend gets free demat account with no account opening fee, brokerage cashback of upto ₹500 for 1st 30 days.
4) You will be rewarded within 7 days of the account opening of the friend.
Refer And Earn More Details
On every Successful referral, the referrer will get a gift voucher worth Rs 500 post referee’s first trade.
The referee will get Brokerage cashback of upto Rs 500 for 1st 30 days, Free Demat Account.
Referee must open an account with Angel One, download Angel One Mobile App and make his 1st trade (FNO & Delivery segment only).
Top Brands gift vouchers are available like Amazon Pay, Flipkart, Bigbazaar, BigBasket, Myntra, Uber, Swiggy, Lakme, Bookmyshow, etc.
You can select any one brand gift card you want and enter the value and select 1 card and fill in your basic details as given by AngleOne.
After you successfully create an Account, you can start referring to your friend and family members.
- You can refer your friend and family members. For that referral code is mandatory to start referring, so create an account and start earning.
The referrer will be rewarded within 7 days of the account opening of the referee.
The referee will be rewarded within 30 working days after successfully completing the first month of trading.