Get ₹100 Shopping FREE From Amazon | Amazon Pay Later Welcome Offer
Amazon Pay Later Offers
Amazon Pay Later – Just Apply & Get Free ₹100 Shopping From Amazon
What is Amazon Pay Later?
Amazon Pay Later is New Service From Amazon. It gives customers the option to avail of instant zero-interest credit on any of the products listed on Amazon India. Customers can make payments the next month or in EMIs over 3 to 12 months. The service, according to Amazon, is a rebranded version of the earlier Amazon Pay EMI
Amazon Pay Later – How To Get Free ₹100 Shopping Cashback
1. Visit this eligibility link – Click Here (Opens in Amazon App)
2. Or else you can join Amazon Pay Later from Amazon Pay Option
3. Just click on signup and join the Amazon Pay Later with KYC details
4. Set up the Auto Repayment
5. Now shop on Amazon and purchase any product worth ₹100.
6. Select the Amazon Pay Later Option on checkout.
7. You will get ₹100 cashback on your 1st Auto Repayment of your purchase
9. This offer is visible in amazon KYC verified accounts
Benefits Of Amazon Pay later :
- Instant credit up to ₹20000 pay next month or in EMI
- Fast & Easy to do a payment with just one click
- No hidden charges
- You can select 12 month EMI
- No need to enter CVV/OTP during payment
- No-load money hassle
- No payment failures
- Quickly pay using lightning deals
More Details of This Offer :
- The ‘Unlock shopping offer on Amazon Pay Later Registration’ is provided and made available to you on the website www.ama…in and on the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Cards (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”). In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- The offer is available from 14th May, 2020 to 4th June, 2020 only, unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, who purchase any product from amongst those mentioned in point (9) in an order worth more than INR 1200 using prepaid method (each such order hereinafter referred to as “Order” and each such person hereinafter referred to as a “Purchaser”) will be entitled to receive Rs.600 cashback (“Benefit”) as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account on such purchase transaction. This offer can be unlocked by select customers only through successful Amazon EMI registration.
- “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) in your Amazon.in account and all balances added as Money as Amazon pay balance (“Money Balance”). Gift Cards are issued by Qwikcilver and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nod…. Money Balance is issued by Amazon and is subject to the terms and conditions available at www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nod….
- The Benefit will be provided to the Purchasers in the form of Gift Card(s). The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Gift Card Terms.
- Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit/ Amazon Pay Balance that can be availed by a Purchaser for this promotion during the Offer Period is INR 600 per customer irrespective of number of purchases and/or the value of the Order.
- Full payment of the transaction must be done through electronic payments. Any transaction with ‘cash on delivery’ will not be considered valid under the Offer.
- The offer is only applicable on purchase of eligible across shopping products on Amazon.in except on Laptops, Mobiles, Precious Jewellery, Furniture, Forest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances, Silver Jewellery, Prime, Gift Cards, Load Amazon Pay Balance, mobile prepaid recharges and bill payments.
- The Offer is applicable only on prepaid orders.
In the event the Order is returned by the Purchaser or cancelled by the Purchaser, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, the Order / purchase transaction will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Purchaser will be deemed withdrawn. In the event the Order is cancelled in part, the Offer may be availed only on the net amount paid by the Purchaser basis eligibility.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The Benefit in the form of Gift Card balance will be credited in the Purchaser’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days from date of shipping purchased under the Offer. (For orders involving Product Exchange – the cashback will be processed the same way it is done for other orders, provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.)
- Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.
- By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.
- The Purchasers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.