Amazon Festival Edition Quiz Answers Today: Win 50000
Amazon Festival Edition Quiz Answers Today 9th October 2021. Win 50000 Amazon pay balance.
Festival Edition Amazon Quiz Answers are given below scroll the page to see the answers.
Amazon has added a new Quiz that is Festival Edition Quiz in the Amazon Funzone section.
Play Amazon Festival Edition Quiz 9th October 2021 today by answering all questions correctly and get yourself a chance to win 50000 Amazon pay balance.
Correct Amazon Festival Edition Quiz answers are updated. Scroll the page and have a look at the Amazon Festival Edition Quiz Answers.
How to play Amazon Festival Edition Quiz?
1) Download the Amazon app on your mobile phone
2) Sign in to the Amazon app
3) Click on the Menu Bar given at the bottom
4) Go to Programs & Features section
5) Now click on the FunZone section
6) Click on the Amazon Festival Edition Quiz banner and then click on the start button.
7) Give the answer correctly and win 50000 Amazon pay balance.
NOTE: You can play Amazon Festival Edition Quiz only on the Amazon App
Amazon Festival Edition Quiz Answers:
Answer 1: (D) Valmiki
Answer 2: (B) Vijayadashami
Answer 3: (C) Karnataka
Answer 4: (A) Durga Puja
Answer 5: (B) Brahmastra
Amazon Festival Edition Quiz Answers:
Q1) Who wrote the great epic Ramayana?
Q2) Dussehra is also known as?
Q3) In which the state of India, Dussehra festival is celebrated with the parade of elephants?
Q4) According to Hindu mythology Ramayana, which Puja is performed by Lord Rama to win over Ravana?
Answer: Durga Puja
Q5) Name the weapon used by Lord Rama to kill Ravana in the battle fought at Lanka?
All New Amazon Quiz Answers:
Details of the contest and How to enter:
1) This Contest will remain live for a particular period of time.
2) In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App.
3) Once you have signed in to Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a selective no of participants will be declared as winners by a random draw of lots.
6) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning exclusive offers under this contest only.
Terms And Conditions:
1) This contest is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
2) Please read these terms and conditions before entering the Contest.
3) You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
4) These terms and conditions are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using the mobile application of www.amazon.in.
5) To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these terms and conditions; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
6) For the purposes of these terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
1) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
2) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
3) You have a billing address within the territory of India
4) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest
5) You should enter this Contest through the mobile application of www.amazon.in
6) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
7) Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, and advertising / contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.